Dan GERBO was born in Mulhouse ( France) .
After having devoted much of his career to interior design and modern figurative paintings, he now introduces a new kind of conceptual art, or better; demonstrative art.
Through his works which are unique and unusual, he shows life, strength and weakness and he makes us feel stirred and surprised.
This new creativity of contemporary art based on symbols releases strong and surprising energy.
My reason for living
Many artists find inspiration in misery, rage or desperation and express their turmoil through their works.
I am lucky not to have been in such dramatic situations, and I try, through my art, to show that everything can change from one moment to the next, that there is nothing more important in life than happiness and certainly not the material goods.
Money can obviously contribute to happiness, but many people run only after money and right past happiness, as if blinded by what they possess, or would like to possess.
These artificial pleasures, fed by greed, narcissism or vanity, are deform or destroy the notion of happiness.
Through my art, I strive to denounce this kind of behaviour with humour and cynicism.
Hedonism is my reason for living.
32 rue Berthe Molly
Tel: +33 (0)389 20 83 17
LONDON ART BIENNALE 2019
22nd - 26th May 2019
The London Art biennale is under the art direction of Roberto Gagliardi, The fouder of Londons iconic GAGLIARDI GALLERY
The London Art Biennale 2019 is honoured by Lady Sophie Windsor who will graciously inaugurate the exhibition and open the vernissage on the 22nd May.
Exhibition in Basel Dan GERBO solo show
From 8 to 17 June 2018
CLUB de BÄLE Rheinsprung 5 CH-4051 BASEL
- New-York USA ARTEXPO 11-20. 05.2012
- Paris France ART-SHOPPING 20-21. 10.2012
- Shanghai China ART FAIR 2012 01-04. 10.2012
- Miami USA RED DOT MIAMI 05-09. 12.2012
- Houston USA Houston Fine Art 09-22. 09.2013
- Paris France Salle Ventes Rossini 21-21. 09.2013
- Montreux Switzerland M A G 06-10. 11.2013
- San Diego USA ART San Diego 07-10. 11.2013
- Strasbourg France ST-ART 22-25. 11.2013
- Miami USA Spectrum Art Miami 04-08. 12.2013
New-York April 2014 Certificate of Excellence from the 29th Chelsea International fine Art competition
- Strasbourg France ST-ART 21-24.11.2014
- Basel Switzerland SCOPE 16-21. 06 2015
- Basel Switzerland RHY Art 18-21. 06 2015
- Basel Switzerland Basel Art Center 21-23 08 2015
-Strasbourg France ST-ART 27-30. 11 2015
- Colmar France Galerie AUDET 2015 / 2016
- Lille France ART-UP 25-28. 02 2016
- Stuttgart Germany ART-Stut tgart 02-05. 06 2016
- Rouen France Art UP 07-09. 10 2016
- Strasbourg France ST-ART 25-28 .11 2016
- Colmar France Galerie AUDET 2017 / 2018
- Lille France ART-UP 02-05 .03 2017
- Paris Champs-Elysée France SALON D'AUTOMNE 11-15 10.2017
- Colmar France ( Solo) GALERIE AUDET 20.10 / 22.11 2017
- Luxembourg Luxembourg LUXEXPO 30.11 / 3.12 2017
- Colmar France Galerie AUDET 2018 / 2019
- London UK Royal Art Prize 26.02 / 9.03 2018
- Lausanne Switzerland Sensualité 04-19.05.2018
- Basel Switzerland (solo) Club de Bale 08-17.06.2018
- Zurich Switzerland Contemporary Art Fair 20-23 September 2018
- Monaco France GemlucArt 8-21 October 2018
- Colmar France Galerie AUDET 2019 / 2020
- Paris France ART FAIR Paris 11.04 / 14.04 2019
- Lausanne Switzerland Lausanne Art Fair 02.05 / 05.05 2019
- London UK London Art Biennale 22.05 / 26.05 2019
- Mulhouse France Mulhouse Art Fair 29.11 / 01.12 2019
- Luxembourg Luxembourg Art Fair 05.12 / 08.12 2019
- Colmar France Galerie AUDET 2020 / 2022
- Saint-Tropez France Salon International Art 23.09 /01.10 2020